A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

 Hello everyone!


This is my favorite picture... maybe it seems a bit egocentric the fact that I put a picture of me and not of my friends, my cat or family, but I think it's nice to see yourself in the moments where you were really happy.



This photo was taken this summer by my boyfriend on a trip that after a lot of hard work and dedication we were able to make. The place is Torres del Paine and the photo is special because it reminds me of everything I managed to understand during that trip. Last year was a really bad year for me and I think it really was for many people and at that moment I felt happy because I realized all the things I had overcome and the change I was beginning to see in my life. That moment helped me understand that my center was me and only me, and it was something I really needed to understand in order to move forward. Also I remember the sound of the river, the excitement of crossing the bridge, the laughter of my partner, the feeling of the rain and the heavy backpack... It was really one of the happiest moments for me.


Comentarios

  1. Beautiful place :( I hope you to go back there. I think it could be different now for you, after these awful years, but I think you’ll may notice the evolution or the changes you have been through. 💕

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful place, surrounded by nature and clean air, what fun to cross a bridge like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I very much agree with you, I think it's something great to appreciate a photo or a memory because of how happy you felt being at that captured moment , that is a very beautiful photo with a beautiful landscape, I hope I can have an adventure like yours soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a beautiful place! what kind of trees are those?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares