MY FAVORITE MOVIE

Hello everyone!


It's hard for me to choose just one movie as my favorite, I think that every now and then a new one appears that makes me change the one I already had as a favorite, however the ones that I’ll always like and I would watch again despite having already seen them many times are the Harry Potter ones especially Goblet of Fire. I like it more than the others because the Yule Ball scene really makes me laugh a lot and I always end up crying when Harry comes back with Cedric's body and his dad finds out he's dead. I also find the whole magical world that is projected in Harry Potter too mind blowing and the ability for it to always pique my interest even though as I said earlier I have re-watched the movies over and over again. 


While the genre of these movies is fantasy. I haven't explored it much beyond Harry Potter, I've probably seen a few of the same genre but none have captured my attention to the point of wanting to see them again, however I still have yet to see a couple of other classics like the lord of the rings and the hobbit which for some reason I never get to see. Another genre I like too much is romantic comedies, I think they are really a guilty pleasure because many plots are very cliché but I still enjoy watching them. My favorites in that genre are Nothing Hill and Pretty Woman. Finally there are genres that I promised myself I would never watch again, which are  horror. it's been almost 4 years now that I don't watch any movies of that type and I hope the Susan of the future doesn't want to watch any. 


I tried to remember what was the last movie I saw and I didn't succeed, probably it's because it's been a long time since I've seen a series or movie, or maybe it's because I have a fish memory and if I saw one recently I've already forgotten it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares